Westfalia's in San Francisco

stukeywesty

Hello all,

first post here.

We are proud owners of our first westflalia, a beautiful 1981 burnt orange named tony. We have taken tony on a few small trips and our planning a 21 day adventure up the coast of california to the joshua tree into arizona and back home through yosemite and whatever else comes our way. We are looking for fellow westy owners to join this or future adventures. look forward to future quests :-D

Duke

Moderator Note: When?:confused: Read the first post of this forum!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

drplc3

Hello all,

first post here.

We are proud owners of our first westflalia, a beautiful 1981 burnt orange named tony. We have taken tony on a few small trips and our planning a 21 day adventure up the coast of california to the joshua tree into arizona and back home through yosemite and whatever else comes our way. We are looking for fellow westy owners to join this or future adventures. look forward to future quests :-D

Duke

Moderator Note: When?:confused: Read the first post of this forum!:mad:

Thanks for sharing. It's geat

seacrabb

Yeah, when. I just bought a 1987 westy and I just returned from Happy Camp. I will be looking at future trips. I need to work on the shifting linkage first and check out a few other little issues. I'm down in Santa Cruz for the winter.

Carl