The Skylight Guy

kula

The Skylightguy.

If you are looking to replace your old cracked or leaking skylight try this guy. I got a double layer "B" stock in the smoke that looks great. I'm not sure what makes it a B stock item, I can't see anything wrong with the apperance of mine. he also sells other parts for the skylight. Shipping was very fast with great packaging. He even phoned me after I made the order on line to thank me for the order!

The Skylight Guy
Trevor Reid
Tel: 604-886-1979
http://www.theskylightguy.com/
info@theskylightguy.com

Last edited by a moderator:

trashman

sky Light replacement

I have a blue 1996 Westfalia California Exclusive and the other day the sky light just shot off backwards down the road and smashed. I have looked all over the fittings and cannot find any manufactures name. No luck in the German language manual either.

I wonder if anyone knows the name of the sky light I have and where I can buy one?

I am based in Dorset, UK but will buy from any where to get a replacement

thanks

rovingaway

I have a blue 1996 Westfalia California Exclusive and the other day the sky light just shot off backwards down the road and smashed. I have looked all over the fittings and cannot find any manufactures name. No luck in the German language manual either.

I wonder if anyone knows the name of the sky light I have and where I can buy one?

I am based in Dorset, UK but will buy from any where to get a replacement

thanks
What is a California Exclusive? (comes with bikini?)