Key for fill

I am taking possession of an 86 Westy, prev owner has about everything except for key to water fill, showed me how to fill from inside, but I want things correct. Found a site with the entire cover, seals keys etc, but everything is fime, but missing key. Is it a stndard key I can get? Use screwdriver? Any ideas, or do I replace entire fill?