KennComm aka Kenneke Communications

Capt. Mike

davedailey
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif
AFM scam KennekeComm

Help me out, here Capt Mike- dunno where to post this- KennekeComm in Albany, Oregon is a total scam. They sell waterboxer AFM's cleaned up with the tantalum resistor for $139.95.

They sent me one, okay but it was a dud, said to send it back, end of story. Money gone, core gone, no such place as KennekeComm.

Get one from GoWesty- the ONLY reliable place for one I know.
progress.gif

Last edited:

Capt. Mike

KennekComm is allegedly Kenneke Communications, PO Box 3126, Albany OR 97331. The URL is Kenneke.com, which then brings up the home page KennComm. The list themselves as vendors of a VW rebuild AFM's under VW Accessories.

I strongly urge you to write the Oregon Attorney General's Office, Consumer Affairs Div. They often get results. You can then update the post to show that as well.

Last edited:

davedailey

Kenneke Communications

Thanks Capt. Mike-
I fixed my vCard settings so my email works... and I will write/call the Oregon Consumer Affairs guys.. and post results. I have already Albany city-mapped, telephone-booked, called local businesses, and they have never heard of these guys... For the good of the order- I will follow through as best as I can and post- as we all run into airflow meter and parts probs from time to time. best-
Dave

davedailey

Kenneke Communications

davedailey
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif
AFM scam KennekeComm

Help me out, here Capt Mike- dunno where to post this- KennekeComm in Albany, Oregon is a total scam. They sell waterboxer AFM's cleaned up with the tantalum resistor for $139.95.

They sent me one, okay but it was a dud, said to send it back, end of story. Money gone, core gone, no such place as KennekeComm.

Get one from GoWesty- the ONLY reliable place for one I know.
progress.gif

Hey- Dave here again. YES- I did all the follow-up with the oregon consumer protection division. I had finally found a telephone number- left message, emailed, written, etc. NO RESPONSE from KennComm. I am convinced they are scammers. The Oregon Attn Gen office is following up.