Jalousie Windows


New member
Greetings from the UK!

The Hehr torque converter that winds the louvre (jalousie) window open and closed has broken. If I'm correct, it's part H008-192 for a window with the control knob on the right hand side. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ;) My issue is obtaining a replacement part either in the UK or even Europe. I am happy to order from NA if necessary, as a replacement window is GBP500.00 - gulp!!

Anybody out there that knows where I can source or has what I'm after? I'll get two while I'm about it in case the other one breaks.

I'm so disappointed; the original only lasted 48 years (with apologies for my English humour!!) Thank you, lovely Westy people.