Auto Sports Gallery, Raleigh NC

Capt. Mike

Many of you have seen my pics site with the various accessories to my Vanagon such as lights, instruments, fans, etc.

One of my primary sources is Auto Sports Gallery, www.autosportgallery.com/ .

1616-A North Market Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609
919-872-2002
1-800-868-2002

Owner Tom Bishop is a way-back car buff, a little hung up on BMW's but otherwise a nice guy and very knowledgeable. His shop is upscale and though still very strong in automotive art, has now branched into the upper-end of accessories. He is a Hella and VDO dealer amongst other premium lines.

Last edited:

Capt. Mike

Ordered a trunk net do-hickey for my wife's car just before Christmas via Auto Sport Gallery. They called me to pick them up in 2 days! That's a lot nicer than the 3 weeks for my Eurovan manuals from the "discount" place.

[Also got a set of the new Hella DE fog lights for Redneck Pickemup. Dodge's OE, besides being as effective as a $2 K-Mart flashlight, had the same quality. Now I've got to figure out how I can put a set on Volksrat!]

Capt. Mike

I've seen posts in the Interior forum asking about aftermarket seats. Auto Sports Gallery handles extensive, though expensive, lines of quality aftermarket seats.

Capt. Mike

Auto Sport Gallery has long been one of my recommendations for solutions to odd things. They can supply after-market seats, gauges, lights and a host of performance or appearance products. They handle specialty and car care chemicals, Weber conversions, seat covers & can do custom graphics.

Owner Tom Bishop is moving the shop 28 August 2006. The new address will be:

536 Cooper Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27610
919-872-2002
Auto Sport Gallery
info@autosportgallery.com

Tom says this will allow him to be more responsive to a growing Internet and Mail-Order business and create some time flexibility.