Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Canada

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

June 1,2,3 -St. Mathieu de Beloeil (Quebec)

During the weekend of June 1-2-3 in St. Mathieu de Beloeil (Quebec), the International Westfalia Camping Car Club will be holding its first Summer rally at the Alouette Campground (www.campingalouette.com) where approximately 350 vehicles will be in attendance.

Here is a summary of the weekend's activities : Friday evening - Conference on travels in Mexico and Central America; Saturday - Flea market, Visits to regional museums, Conference on propane gas, Meeting of the regions, Communal supper under the big tent, Prize giveaways and Music and dance with the Westfalia Camping Car Club Band; Sunday - Mass and other activities.

Prices are as follows (in Canadian funds) : 25$ one night, 35$ two nights, 45$ three nights and 50$ four nights. Non-members please add 10$. If you do become a member of the IWCCC during the weekend, your 10$ will be reimbursed.

The campground is just 15 minutes away from Montreal : exit 105 off Highway 20 (follow the blue Camping Alouette road signs from the exit - about 1km).

Hope to see you soon!

Marie-Josée Rodrigue
    mariejoseerodrigue@altavista.com

[ 09-17-2001: Message edited by: Capt. Mike ]

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

Transferred from other posts to consolidate geographic areas.

September 7-8-9 Shawinigan-Sud (Quebec)

JohnB Administrator Member # 3 posted 06-01-2001 10:59 PM

A big rally is scheduled for at the Parc des chutes in Shawinigan-Sud (Quebec). Details will be available in August.
    Hope to see you soon!

Marie-Josée Rodrigue
    mariejoseerodrigue@altavista.com

Embrun, ONT

Mike in Shawinigan, QC, CA Junior Member
    # 1570 posted 07-12-2001 10:05 AM

VOLKSFEST 2001 (EMBRUN, ONTARIO) 5 août 2001

The People’s Car Show - Big 10th Anniversary
    The largest Non-Judged VW Only Event In Canada!

Sunday, August 5, 2001 - 9am to 4pm Embrun, Ontario

Registration only $5 - Proceeds for local charities FREE entrance for all spectators! Everyone welcome!

For information/Pour information Bob Lyons at (613) 443-1853

-Approx. 300 VW’s
    -Live Rock & Blues Band
    -Parts & accessories for sale
    -Free swap space
    -Raffle
    -Door prizes
    -Participation awards
    -Dash plaques
    -On-site car detailing crew
    -BBQ Lunch

Oh where Oh where are the BC westies converging? Any gatherings of the BestCoast Westies? Van Island???

Hi, I can be there in about 10 hours hope you had a good winter I spent it in Mexico I got a cracked head in brownsville so I had to spend I little time there 8 days see you in Almont
    All the best TONY

Will the proceedings take place in English, or in French?

Busfuison 2006 campout june 8 to 10 Almonte Ontario near Ottawa. come on out we had about 180 Westys last year email Frank Condelli at fkc43@aol.com or check it out on Google under Busfuison hope to see you there the more the merry
    All the best TONY

Already booked our space and shirts So how long does it take to get a westy from Sarnia to Almont 2-3 days? lol. see you there

Smile Westy fans in Peterborough, Ontario?

I heard about an unofficial gathering of Westy fans in Peterborough, Ontario this coming weekend (Aug 23/24, '08). Can anyone verify that, and point me to where there is some information on it?

Much obliged. Andrew
    ac

Default Peterborough Van gathering

I just joined this group so I'm sorry the answer is so outdated, the good thing is that there is an annual get together in Peterborough every year. It's the BusVolk Festival at Beavermead park. This year it''s on th 28-31 of August, this is a limited number event and all sites are prepaid. I have room for 50 vans and previous attendees have first crack at the sites.
    This is the same weekend as the free Peterborough Folk Festival and the Ontario wake board competition on Little Lake. We have a shuttle bus going to the folk festival . Beavermead park is 5 min from downtown Peterborough so you can walk or ride a bike anywhere.
    You can get more info at busvolkfestival.ca

Jerry