Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: not alot of replies going on-get used to my personality

Default not alot of replies going on-get used to my personality

hi my Name is david and i am sort of out spoken. I am a Corvair man and was asked to sell my friends Westfelia for him. Its a bit rough but after driving it yesterday i was impressed and could see my self falling for this machine. The biggest problems are an exaust leak in the manifold that really isn't that loud when your driving it. It needs a CV joint and the windshield has seen better days. but the glaring thing is that it has a pretty ugly paint job. The heater stays on all the time......Other than that it s just kind of dirty but all the camping stuff on it is functional and seems to be complete and in good working order. Elbow grease is what this Westfalia needs, I say! I am used to talking to the great folks in the Corvair forum, they are special people with special needs and a really tight nit community. I am fortunate to have had their asistance and hope they feel the same way about me. I also have a Harley and so i know what asshole people can be......i am hoping to post some before pictures here and take everyone through the saga of cleaning this machine up. Times are tough so I do need to sell it. But the price goes up everyday! I was needing some help on this subject and asking after I post a couple of pictures do you think 2K right off the bat is out of the question. I noticed the first few posts haven't got any response. What gives? Maybe I am a carpet bagger....but I have a good heart! Could you teach me about this cool machine? Stay tuned for pictures! Thanks from New Mexico! David
    P.S. Its a 1985 liquid cooled I think 1.9 version. Is there anything else i should look for?

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

How the heck do you post pics on here?