Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolfsburg & special editions?

No, they were not of better quality. See post #2 above.

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

Thank you Capt. Mike!

Wolfsburg Edition is also to signify that it was manufactured at the Wolfsburg plant in Germany and not somewhere else like America. Yes, it has all the bells and whistles if u can call them that? HAHA like cruise control ect.... I personally like the floor plan of the weekender versus the "full camper models" They are more roomy inside & zbeds are a bit more flat & comfortable. After all who cooks in their "tent" anyway? I think the addition of a cooktop was a mistake. When I bought my Westy I looked at about 15 vans of all different models and all stoves looked brand new, I think that answers the question of usefulness. That being said beggers can't be choosers, in this day & age if you find one in good condition buy it and cherish it no matter the bells and whistles or lack there of....

Also,
    The wolfsburg edition is the original floor plan. If you are familiar with the SO-42 you know this to be true. The full camper version was a marketing ploy answer to the caravan market...ie. winnebago style interiors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12