Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: G'day from Kelowna, BC

Default G'day from Kelowna, BC

I was so excited to find this site. I am a new VW Vanagon Westfalia owner. My Roxy, as I call her, is a 1980 air cooled Westy with original everything. Her original owners kept extremely good care of her, the carpets in her are original and mint! She has 215000 original km's on her and I'm looking forward to getting much more pavement past her wheels and hopefully running into other Westy campers along the way! Cheers! ;D

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

And a good day to you too...glad to see another air-cooled Westy on the road. I have an 82 and just like your self I was lucky enough to have had a great previous owner. Ive owned mind for about 10 years and Ive replaced just about everything in it. One of the best upgrades I did was to replace the fuel lines with the new ones that can handle the additives the refineries put in the fuel. I live in California and the refineries are allways foolin around with the fuel.......not sure about BC fuel but I feel a lot safer knowing the alcohol wont degrade the fuel lines.

Have you discovered The Samba yet? Its another great VW web-site thats dedicated to our vehicles...lots of BC folk too 8>). Happy and safe travels 2ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by deanafm View Post
    I was so excited to find this site. I am a new VW Vanagon Westfalia owner. My Roxy, as I call her, is a 1980 air cooled Westy with original everything. Her original owners kept extremely good care of her, the carpets in her are original and mint! She has 215000 original km's on her and I'm looking forward to getting much more pavement past her wheels and hopefully running into other Westy campers along the way! Cheers! ;D
    Hello deanafm!
    You have such a great car! you should be proud of having it. Have a nice time and take care of it..

Cheers,
    Bill