Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Westy faucet (spigot)

Default Westy faucet (spigot)

Hey I am trying to repair my faucet in a 1986 westy, however, in order to test the system I need to know what the "t" and "c" stand for on my faucet?? I am going to order a camper supplement manual, and probably the Bentley repair manual, I just would like to start working on this before the weekend. Please help, I think the "T" is tank, and the "C" is City (tap) but I am not sure?

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

Default Westfalia Faucet - with T/C switch

Quote Originally Posted by crashx View Post
    Hey I am trying to repair my faucet in a 1986 westy, however, in order to test the system I need to know what the "t" and "c" stand for on my faucet?? I am going to order a camper supplement manual, and probably the Bentley repair manual, I just would like to start working on this before the weekend. Please help, I think the "T" is tank, and the "C" is City (tap) but I am not sure?
    Hi Crashx,

We manufacture these faucets - what's the repair needs?

T is for Tank Water - where the draw of water comes via your water pump inside the tank for an '86 and is drawn to the faucet.
    C is for City Water - for when you hook up a hose to your city water inlet - with a hose to the van - and has a constant stream of water available from outside your van.

We manufacture these genuine Westfalia parts - here in Gibsons BC please call us if you have questions

Cheri & Trevor
    www.theskylightguy.com
    604-740-1018