Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where do I find curtain rods for my Westy?

Default Where do I find curtain rods for my Westy?

I have a 1978 Westy and I've been searching every where for curtain rods. Does anyone know where I can find them?

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

Well...if I was you, Id try to track down the part number. Once you have that; enter the part number into Google and see what pops up. Other than that you may need to make em yourself or scout around junk yards. Hows about placing an add in the classifieds section on The Samba or Go-Westy or even here on Westfalia.org.

Your looking for parts for a 39 year old vehicle so your choices are pretty limited. I have an 82 Westy and part of the challenge of owning a vehicle like this is tracking down parts and pieces. Ive found new parts in England and Germany and Canada.
    Have fun and happy hunting

Talking Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
    Well...if I was you, Id try to track down the part number. Once you have that; enter the part number into Google and see what pops up. Other than that you may need to make em yourself or scout around junk yards. Hows about placing an add in the classifieds section on The Samba or Go-Westy or even here on Westfalia.org.

Your looking for parts for a 39 year old vehicle so your choices are pretty limited. I have an 82 Westy and part of the challenge of owning a vehicle like this is tracking down parts and pieces. Ive found new parts in England and Germany and Canada.
    Have fun and happy hunting

Thanks for the ideas. I will try them all!

http://www.gowesty.com/ec_view_detai...ory_parent_id= do a search for curtain rods at gowesty if this link don't work
    85 westy auto with tiico conversion

did you try baywindowbus.com