Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Upcoming Trip

Default Upcoming Trip

Hello

Just joined this forum today myself and my Wife are planning a trip to Canada and USA for 6 months Starting in Vancouver on the 8th May 2012 and staying around general BC area for 3 months then Travelling to Glacier national Park on Down to Flagstaff across to San diego and back up Pacific Coast taking another 3 months

I was hoping to buy a Good used Westfalia for this trip when i get to BC so if anyone knows of one or wants to rent one for 6 months let me know we are a retired couple so no raving and my nephew in Vancouver is an RCMP officer so rest assured this is a genuine post

Or if anyone of you very experienced people have any other advise on how to travel I looked into the commercial rentals but they are crazy money for a six month rental

Anyway all the best and thanks for listening to me

Myles in Ireland

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

Hi, we just moved from Vancouver to the South of France. If you want to buy one look on here: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/searc...Ask=&maxAsk=it is the best place to look. Make sure you leave some time for Vancouver Island, nothing, but great places to camp.
    If you're planning a trip down this way then check us out www.south-westy.com
    Happy travels!