Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Westfalia Parts for Mercedes 207d Westy

Default Need Westfalia Parts for Mercedes 207d Westy

Hi all,
    nice to have a warm welcome!

I have a 1980 Mercedes 207d westfalia camper that I am restoring. The hard thing is that the westy parts are impossible to find in USA. So I am wondering, does anyone know any contacts you could refer me to, or other forums that might have people who would know where to find the camper parts? They are very similar to the Vanagon parts, but everything is a bit larger in size. I am mostly looking for the roof top bed that folds forward and the side tracks, mine are missing.

please email me at mserpe@gwagenpreserve.com if you have any leads you can share
    very grateful!

Mike Serpe
    clubgwagen.com
    gwagenpreserve.com

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

Default Parts available for Westfalia Jamus Cook series 1

Hi hope i'm posting correctly here never been on a forum before!! Just posting to let you know as i've restored a 79 westfalia james cook and have loads of contacts for parts. I bought the camper while living in germany and now use it daily here in Ireland. I can help you source every body panel needed including all the typical rot areas. I used to run a camper import business and made some great contacts over the years. Recently the original decals became available, let me know if you still need parts.
    All the best
    Seamus
    Quote Originally Posted by 207d View Post
    Hi all,
    nice to have a warm welcome!

I have a 1980 Mercedes 207d westfalia camper that I am restoring. The hard thing is that the westy parts are impossible to find in USA. So I am wondering, does anyone know any contacts you could refer me to, or other forums that might have people who would know where to find the camper parts? They are very similar to the Vanagon parts, but everything is a bit larger in size. I am mostly looking for the roof top bed that folds forward and the side tracks, mine are missing.

please email me at mserpe@gwagenpreserve.com if you have any leads you can share
    very grateful!

Mike Serpe
    clubgwagen.com
    gwagenpreserve.com

Hi I just bought a James Cook 207D Westy but I do not have any instructions manual. Can anyone please help?

Thnks

Duarte

Quote Originally Posted by vanmann74 View Post
    Hi hope i'm posting correctly here never been on a forum before!! Just posting to let you know as i've restored a 79 westfalia james cook and have loads of contacts for parts. I bought the camper while living in germany and now use it daily here in Ireland. I can help you source every body panel needed including all the typical rot areas. I used to run a camper import business and made some great contacts over the years. Recently the original decals became available, let me know if you still need parts.
    All the best
    Seamus