Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The New Boards: Site bulletins, guidance, protocol and info.

Welcome back sir, glad to hear you back on deck!
    James Conlin 87

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

When it rains, it pours. After a long absence, I got the boards caught up and then the computer blew. It had some age on it so I did a major upgrade. The computer was down for quite a while, and as before, there are so many misposts and duplicates, I'll have to do some major cutting without the luxury of time to send personalized emails. So if your post is cut or missing, first do a search and read Guideline #4 about indexes and finding material where I might have moved it. If still not found, then READ the Guidelines and repost in the correct forum and I'll get to it as quick as I can. Sorry for the lack of personalization, but misposts pile up so rapidly, I just can't be personal with them. I hope you'll understand because the organization of this site is what sets it up heads & shoulders above the others.
    Last edited by Capt. Mike; 09-30-2010 at 02:31 PM.

that you have the right to deduct certain things from your rent. Remember a lease can say anything but that might not be legal. If the landlord does not comply with the lease, then they are breaking it and you might be entitled to damages. . .such as moving expenses, etc.

I don''t know where else to post this, but there are a couple of things that the web minister ought to know about:

1. The intro page to the site is almost unreadable. Blue on dark gray is not what I'd call legible. Can we go back to the old way ... the way the forum pages are set up?

2. When I tried to make this point in the "Contact" page, the message required a CAPCHA code to be retyped into a box... but the CAPCHA code wasn't visible. Maybe that's why your contact input has been falling off of late...
    --JLT
    Sacramento, CA USA

Former buses: '61 17-Window "Pink Bus"
    '70 Frankenwestie "Blunder Bus"
    '71 Frankenwestie "Thunder Bus"
    Current bus: '71 Dormobile Westie "George"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456