Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Westfalia/Bus clothing

Can anyone tell me where I can get Westfalia/Bus clothing. I live in New England. Maybe online??
    fson

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

To the best of my knowledge, VW does not offer a line of logo-wear aimed at the buses or camper. You will occassionally find VW items in the 'boutique' catalogs and accessories from your dealer, but most are offerings from aftermarket dealers. See the posts under PARTS and SUPPLIERS for some vendors. I know West Coast Metrics offers a number of VW logo items, and see them in other aftermarket catalogs, but few are specifically geared to the Westy version of the bus.

Our site owner has, in the past, inquired as to the demand for a site t-shirt, but don't know what the response has been or how he could handle the logistics of one. This is a volunteer effort by all of us so there is no ready-made mechanism to do so. Perhaps via a site sponsor?

I'll probably combine this post with other logo items like decals later, but we'll see how this one goes for a while.

I just bought a pretty cool peach colored tee shirt witha split window on the front for $13 at REI in Bellevue, WA. They had quite a few, and I feel marvelous in mine!

I saw the most hilarious shirt worn by a two year old kid the other day. Someone must have made it on their home printer with iron-on trasfer paper. But get this, the T-Shirt read: MADE IN A WESTFALIA

That's funny!
    Last edited by Capt. Mike; 11-21-2008 at 07:33 AM.

ck out the go westy site. I purchased a shirt that has VW vans on it.
    Getting ready to go on 2nd camping trip. I did add a portable air cond. unit. It takes up room but I WILL be cool. Love it so far. my well heeled friends make fun of me..but fun is what I am having!!

alot of surf shop in hawaii are making shirts with vw buses on them. I even saw a pair of boxers with a bus on it!

Transferred to consolidate same topic.

Panda Car Junior Member Posted May 11, 2006 07:06 AM

I found this great shirt for sale at Farmers Market in Eugene OR. It is made by www.expertees.com See "Made by Hippies". Very good quality screen printing.
    Panda Car

GoWesty now has some interesting VW bus clothing. Two shirts are especially for Syncros. GoWesty apparel.

Default VAN LIFE - The RYDE Westy Tee

Hey Guys,

The Ryde (a clothing company from California) has a new design called VAN LIFE. It's got a Westy on it and it's really an awesome shirt. If you use the code SURFERMAG it'll get you 10% Off or something. I just ordered two.

I'm too new on the forum to post a link, but just google THE RYDE.
    Could someone else reply to this message an post a link for me please?
    Sorry I'm such a noob.

Thanks

Localcanada

http://www.theryde.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Capt. Mike; 12-06-2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Insert link