Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wolfsburg West

Thumbs up

Wolfsburg West is a vendor located at 2850 Palisades Dr.; Corona, CA 92880; phone 951-549-0525. The specialize in old Bug & Type II parts, particularly the Splitties and early Bay Windows.

I was refered to them by GoWesty for an antique Bug I'm working on. They are NOT a dba -- they have real facilities with real people! You can see pics of their warehouse on site and there are a variety of contact means. GoWesty uses them for some of their restoration parts on older models.

The site is quite good; you can find most parts relatively easily and they are good about describing what fits what years & models. Most are OE or OEM, although many are reproductions built specifically for Wolfsburg West to their specs. Prices seem reasonable and they have many parts NLA from VW.
    Last edited by Capt. Mike; 04-24-2008 at 08:48 AM.

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

I did my first order from Wolfsburg West, mostly mechanical stuff for restoring a '69 VW Bug. It arrived quickly, properly packed and all items appeared to be of OEM quality. The order was complete except for a couple of items I already new about -- new items not yet in production but on my future needs "wish list". Prices were fair & reasonable. The shipping was appropriate for the custom packaging with new materials and UPS ground -- not a hidden rip-off like some where the shipping is 2-3x the actual cost.

[3/15/07 update: Did a 2nd 'urgent' 2-day FedEx order of some parts I needed to finish a job. Again, order correct, well packaged, arrived quickly -- ordered PM Wednesday, arrived AM Friday.