Hi. I've got a 1973 T2 westie and took the interior out last year. putting it all back together now but have a part I can't remember how to re-fit. It's a length of flexible plastic about 78cm long by 4cm wide and has a "L" profile (see pic below). It was somewhere on the top of the sliding door near the curtain rail... any ideas please? Also, what is iit supposed to do? Cheers.