Westfalia.org Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What did OG curtain set consist of? 84 Westy

Default What did OG curtain set consist of? 84 Westy

I've got some of the original set, wondering what I'm missing? Have the rear hatch screen, wrap around front window curtain, and a piece with plastic rings to hang, about 1.25x3 ft for the sliding door windows, can't see how to hang it? Have all of the usual "permanent" window curtains. Anyone know what I'm missing for a full set? Bet there was a sliding door skeeter screen. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mark Sheldon; 08-27-2013 at 12:47 AM.

2. # ADS
    Adsense Circuit advertisement

Yes there is a skeeter screen both for the sliding door and one for the sliding window above the stove. If you look on the inside of the Westy there should be two small White "knobs"....above the channel the door slides on. The plastic rings just hook on those "knobs". Those "skeeter" screens used to be available at Go-Westy not sure if they still are though. If not...place an add in the want add section either here or on Samba.

On a side note...the ones for the Westy are different than the ones for the non-camper Vanagons. Here are the part numbers for what you need...253-847-750. That's the passengers side and the drivers side is 253-847-749.

Best of luck and safe travels 2U.